*We recommend ordering one size larger than your normal size
- Built to have a minimalist feel with maximum durability and features
- Our cool weather gloves feature the same durable palm material as our tech glove to maximize grip and feel
- The outer material is a water resistant/windproof neoprene that is fleece lined for warmth but not too bulky to slow you down
- Recommended temperature range is upper 30's to upper 50's (everybody is a little different)
- These are custom built to our specifications straight from the factory!
- Every MTB glove is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Return/Exchange Policy
FREE US shipping on orders over $25 (Arrives in 1-3 days)
*International shipping is calculated at checkout. See shipping policy HEREE
** For every pair of MTB gloves sold we donate $1 to Pisgah Area SORBA which protects, maintains, and builds trails in Pisgah National Forest
FREE US shipping! (Arrives in 1-3 days)
*International shipping is calculated at checkout. See policy HERE
Fit perfectly! Feel great!
Nice fit clean design all round great gloves
The gloves are great quality and look amazing. Austin B. took care of a problem I had right away. Easy Money
Great gloves if your looking for minimalistic feel
I'm a gear whore. There. I said it.
Having been a cyclist for 30yrs and tried a huge variety of gloves. While I cant say any one particular glove is a favorite, I can remember certain ones standing out for different reasons. With HandUp storming the market with much success, its been hard for another company to come along and stand out. Enter: Cognative MTB.
First, let me say that these are "COOL" weather gloves, not "COLD" weather gloves. If you've ever ridden during cold winter months, you probably know that cold riding gloves may keep your meat hooks warm, but they're also big, bulky, and sacrifice manual dexterity. The Cognative MTB cool weather gloves are PERFECT for those "in between" temps of 35-55 where you just need "a little extra". The grip is on point......no bulky gel padding or other material to get in the way, and the touch sensitive material is great for whipping out your phone for a quick pic of your epic rides along the way.
Sizing is just as stated in the product description, so if you're unfamiliar with comparable brands, measure your hands. As always, Austin provides stellar customer service and shipping times. Grab yourself a pair! You love em!