The official gloves of Berm peak!
Unisex Performance Fit
Our minimalist glove is anything but minimal when it comes to features. We developed the new Tech Glove 2.0 to be the most durable and functional mountain bike glove on the market. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Stretch panel on the cuff for easier off/on
- Touch screen on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Upgraded palm material and silicone printing for enhanced grip and durability
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and control when grabbing the bars
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
I bought these on a whim to support Berm Peak, but they've since become my go-to trail gloves.
I very much enjoy the strapless design and they fit like a second skin.
They've held up and protected me from a few bar-end tree strikes so far, and even kept some dog poo off my hands while I was loading my bike on the car one time. They washed up well.
I'm gonna get another pair when these wear out, or I tear 'em up. Whatever happens first.
Perfect fit. Careful with wide palms as it will take time to find a way to put them on. Really comfortable. Yet I have to use them more till I can check the durability. Maybe just maybe would like to have a little cushion in the palm.