In Search of Singletrack
We're always on the search for new trails and new places to ride. We hope the In Search of Singletrack collection inspires you to do the same.
Unisex Performance Fit
Our minimalist glove is anything but minimal when it comes to features. We developed the new Tech Glove 2.0 to be the most durable and functional mountain bike glove on the market. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Stretch panel on the cuff for easier off/on
- Touch screen on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Upgraded palm material and silicone printing for enhanced grip and durability
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and control when grabbing the bars
- Cuff trim sewn into the seam for a cleaner look and longevity
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
I really love the fit and feel of these gloves.
This glove will be begging you to ride longer and harder as the fit of the 2.0 glove gives you superior grip and comfort. You can tell that great thought was put into the fine details that not only provides durability and control but a sleek and stylish look.
Glove fits perfect, no issues yet
I have several pairs of the original tech glove and decided to try out the tech 2.0 glove since the updated features all look great. I love everything about this glove except for one minor thing. The fit seems to be tighter than the original design so it makes it just a little uncomfortable where the extra material is between my thumb and index finger. It isn't uncomfortable enough to not wear the gloves by any means. I don't exactly have large hands so I'm right there in the small size and I'm pretty sure if I went up to a medium it would be too loose. All that being said, I still LOVE the gloves. The new added stretch panel for getting them on and off works great, the nose wipe is much softer than before and the touch screen portions of the the thumb and index finger still work great. And as always, the quality is top notch and the designs are fantastic. I will definitely be getting some more of these in different designs!
25 mile ride with the gloves revealed that the grip is more than accurate, but the palm material could be a little thicker. Noticed that palms rubbed a bit through the gloves. Design is cool. Fit was perfect! I’m not sold on them though.