The Bear Necessities
Our objective is pretty simple: We live for a journey on the path less-traveled… mountains, bikes, friends, and the feeling that comes from unplugging from the grind and tapping into nature.Fit
Unisex Performance Fit
Our minimalist glove is anything but minimal when it comes to features. We developed the new Tech Glove 2.0 to be the most durable and functional mountain bike glove on the market. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Stretch panel on the cuff for easier off/on
- Touch screen on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Upgraded palm material and silicone printing for enhanced grip and durability
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and control when grabbing the bars
- Cuff trim sewn into the seam for a cleaner look and longevity
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
I received this pair of gloves as a gift and couldn’t be more satisfied. Nice and snug, hands feel comfortable and the grip is solid. Size owned is XL.
These gloves really grip the bars and are very comfortable. The sizing is a little bit off imo. I ordered a medium and they are a little snug to get on initially but overall the performance and look is spot on!
These are a great pair of mtb gloves! I haven't used any full finger gloves aside from HandUp gloves and these are much better than those gloves. I can use my phone while having the gloves on and I love that feature. Only downside is when I first got the gloves. The opening was way too tight for my hands (got a medium and used their measurements to find out which size is appropriate). At first I thought I ordered the wrong size but I ended up forcing my hand in it. After taking them on/off the opening lossened up and now they fit fine.