Go Ride Your Bike - Horizon Limited Edition
With every seasonal change in the Appalachian mountains, a new horizon appears. We go from bright summer greens to early fall yellows, and not long after, we fade to winter browns with hazy blues from the Blue Ridge Mountain backdrop. Our Horizon Collection embodies new beginnings and the ever-changing landscape we call home.
Unisex Performance Fit
Our minimalist glove is anything but minimal when it comes to features. We developed the new Tech Glove 2.0 to be the most durable and functional mountain bike glove on the market. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Stretch panel on the cuff for easier off/on
- Touch screen on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Upgraded palm material and silicone printing for enhanced grip and durability
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and control when grabbing the bars
- Cuff trim sewn into the seam for a cleaner look and longevity
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
Go Ride Your Bike (Horizon) - MTB Tech Glove 2.0
I really like the gloves, but I should have gone with my gut instead of trusting your sizing chart. Ordered "S" as indicated by the chart. Actually need "L".
Too much trouble to return...will trust my gut next time.
What’s NOT to love about these easy pull on, snug fit, don’t have to remove to take photos glove!
great product, affordable price well recommended
Cognative MTB gear is pretty much the only riding gear I wear. Their gloves were already comfortable, well designed and well made. The 2.0 version increases the comfort and wearability to near perfection. I recommend them to all of my riding friends.