Standard Issue Fracture
When you wear our logo, you represent a community of cyclists passionate about our core beliefs: riding bikes, giving back, and sharing the journey with our friends.
Unisex Performance Fit
Bring on that full-fledged summer sweat because our Tech Lite Gloves know how to keep the handlebar grip optimal! They feature a fully ventilated palm, highly breathable open mesh fabric, our upgraded thumb swiper material, and a thumb reinforcement patch. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- New 4-way stretch open mesh fabric for breathability, moisture management, and an overall ultralight feel
- Fully ventilated upgraded palm material with hundreds of holes
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Silicone touchpoint grip for added performance in wet and dry conditions
- Trim-less cuff for an easy on/off and enhanced breathability
- Touch screen technology on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
These have held up great! Only gloves I haven't killed this season.
I’m pretty sure I remember spending money on some gloves, but when they showed up it felt like there weren’t gloves. Then I went for a ride and it didn’t seem like there gloves on my hands but those super duper awesome colors argued the contrary. These gloves rock… dare I say the shiznizzlemydizzlefizzle…
I would post a picture but they completely covered in moon dust as I decided to go over the bars because I was distracted by these crazy colors
These gloves are the cats meow! The shizzle nit! Best thing since sliced bread! They keep my hands nice and cool, and the colors are totally my steez!
They are breathable when it's hot. Cool on my hands compared to my other gloves. The grip they maintain is top notch. You won't regret buying them! I Followed the size guide and got a great fit.
These are, without a doubt, the best MTB gloves I've ever worn. No matter the temperature, my hands always get really sweaty, so I've been looking for a breathable glove that's comfortable and grippy and these were perfect. The outer fabric has a slight stretch and soft, flexible feel that make these incredibly comfortable. Highly recommend!