The official gloves of Berm peak now available in a fully ventilated lightweight summer glove!
Unisex Performance Fit
Bring on that full-fledged summer sweat because our Tech Lite Gloves know how to keep the handlebar grip optimal! They feature a fully ventilated palm, highly breathable open mesh fabric, our upgraded thumb swiper material, and a thumb reinforcement patch. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- New 4-way stretch open mesh fabric for breathability, moisture management, and an overall ultralight feel
- Fully ventilated upgraded palm material with hundreds of holes
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Silicone touchpoint grip for added performance in wet and dry conditions
- Trim-less cuff for an easy on/off and enhanced breathability
- Touch screen technology on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
This is my second pair of the tech lite summer glove and I just can't say enough good things about them. The overall fit, finish and durability is excellent. I was skeptical about the durability because of how lightweight and thin they are but I am very impressed. 10+ rides and over 100 miles in these and the still look new. A+ product
Love my new cognitive MTB berm peak summer light gloves. I ride mostly in Florida and sweat a lot which means good gloves are essential but are usually bulky and don’t breathe well. That is certainly not the case with these gloves, I almost don’t even know they are there except my hands and fingers don’t slip and slide all over my grips. Great product and excellent customer service I highly recommend this company’s products for great functionality and style.
These are fantastic. Good grip wet or dry, but breathe well for summer in the south.
Medium was a perfect fit. Really hugs your skin and stays in place; super comfortable. Easy to get on and off. So breathable and they look incredible; so stylish. Very different from any other gloves I have tried. I wish I had these ages ago. Give these a try.
Purchased these about 2 weeks ago.
Pros: Gloves are super breathable and stay put. I liked that they didn’t interfere with my Apple Watch like my fox gloves did.
Cons: One ride in the and the palm dots are coming off and the top material is already fraying.
Thanks for your review and sorry you had an issue with the gloves. Please contact us at Customerservice@cognativemtb.com and we'll get you a replacement set on the way. Neither ones of those issues should be happening. Cheers!