- Experience that glorious new shirt feeling with our performance blend material which is a high quality 35% ring spun cotton and 65% poly blend
- This special blend allows the shirt to be lightweight, super soft, durable, and you don't have to worry about it shrinking in the wash.
- Printed, packaged, and shipped from right here in Western North Carolina
- We test everything we sell before it makes it's way to you
- We don't use cheap garments and every shirt is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Return/Exchange Policy
FREE US shipping on orders over $25 (Arrives in 1-3 days)
*International shipping is calculated at checkout. See shipping policy HERE
**International Orders - please note that First Class International Package does not include tracking once it leaves the US, therefore we are not held responsible once it leaves the United States. After leaving the US it will be routed through your local postal carrier and can take several weeks to deliver. It also does not include customs fees or tariffs that your country may charge.
SETH'S BIKE HACKS SHIRT (CHARCOAL)
What can I say? Shirt is top quality. Well made ans well priced. I’ll be ordering more.
My husband was very pleased. Sizing was accurate. Very cool. Thanks
This is one of my favorite shirts. Super comfy
Hi. Love the t shirt. Bought has a present for my son who watches Seth all the time. Good service from you guys as well, however There was an issue with a need to pay additional tax to the uk post office in order for me to pick the item up. A customs charge at our end in uk. So it ended up being a very expensive t shirt! Maybe for us customers you could look into this? Not great to have an additional bill at my end when I had already paid what I thought were the full delivery costs. I can see you do cover this in the additional info tho about international delivery. So totally happy with the product and my son loved the free sticker.....but please consider the customs charge at the uk end. Maybe highlight this bit more or explain it could be quite a lot? Thanks