Standard Cognative Issue
When you wear our logo, you represent a community of cyclists passionate about our core beliefs: riding bikes, giving back, and sharing the journey with our friends.
Unisex Performance Fit
Our minimalist glove is anything but minimal when it comes to features. We developed the new Tech Glove 2.0 to be the most durable and functional mountain bike glove on the market. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Stretch panel on the cuff for easier off/on
- Touch screen on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Upgraded palm material and silicone printing for enhanced grip and durability
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and control when grabbing the bars
- Cuff trim sewn into the seam for a cleaner look and longevity
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
The touch screen feature actually works, unlike the mainstream brands. They fit great and are easy to take off in a flash when needed. The thumb swiper is super soft. These gloves just work. The Tech 2.0 is my go-to glove for any temp over 45*.
Great fit, no unnecessary bulk. Hits at all the right points and easy to get on and off. Use for gravel and MTB. One of my “go to” items for riding and durable too. A winner.
I’ve been rotating all three pairs of gloves that I bought, they feel nice. I like the fabric once on, but they are difficult to get on. I did measure and bought the recommended size. I wouldn’t want to go bigger because like I said, they feel good once on. Maybe a little more stretchy material at the cuff would do the trick. One pair did rip the threads at the seam by the cuff when pulling on.
Glove is really nice so far, would like a softer material on thumb for wiping my nose