Cognative Cool Weather Gloves
When you wear our logo, you represent a community of cyclists passionate about our core beliefs: riding bikes, giving back, and sharing the journey with our friends
Unisex Performance Fit
Say goodbye to bulky winter gloves! Our Cool Weather Tech 2.0 Gloves are packed with the same features as the standard gloves but are constructed of Windproof, All-Weather Neoprene . We used our upgraded single layer palm material to retain normal feel and control when grabbing the bars. These gloves are made for one thing: ripping singletrack!
Specs and Features
- Constructed of windproof neoprene material to keep the cold out
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Stretch panel on the cuff for easier off/on
- Touch screen compatible on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Upgraded palm material and silicone printing for enhanced grip and durability
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and control when grabbing the bars
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
I'm curious to see how cold these can be worn. They've been perfect for the 40 degree weather as of late. I'm guessing they might be good down into the 30s. They're holding up well, very high quality.
Fit and feel is great! Really comfortable and they don’t bunch!
I purchase these gloves before a trip to Utah to ride with my son in law. It snowed in the mountains while we were there and we rode our MTB’s all the way up to the snow line and rode through the snow covered trail. My feet were numb, I was a bit cold, but my hands were warm and dry. I highly recommend these gloves for cold or wet weather riding.
All product fit and works GREAT!
I picked up a pair of the 1.0 gloves last summer and thought they were great. Grabbed a pair of the 2.0 in a recent sale and am much more impressed with the quality and features. Same size ordered as the 1.0, but these fit snugger around the wrist, they aren't as open as the earlier version. The touch screen pads are great - no issues clicking on my phone, and the soft pad for sweat on the thumb is good. Been through the wash several times, always air dried and no wear from that. Another excellent product from Cognitive MTB!