Standard Cognative Issue
When you wear our logo, you represent a community of cyclists passionate about our core beliefs: riding bikes, giving back, and sharing the journey with our friends.
Unisex Performance Fit
Our minimalist glove is anything but minimal when it comes to features. We developed the new Tech Glove 2.0 to be the most durable and functional mountain bike glove on the market. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Stretch panel on the cuff for easier off/on
- Touch screen on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Upgraded palm material and silicone printing for enhanced grip and durability
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and control when grabbing the bars
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
These are my favorite MTB gloves of all time. I live in AZ and ride in the desert and these Standard gloves have been awesome. I've found the mobile device / touch screen capabilities of these gloves to be the best I've experienced in a MTB glove. I ride a lot of different trails requiring me to use my phone to track / find trails, so I am constantly using the gloves on my phone and they work great. Very different from other gloves that just use a couple of threads on the finger tip that are touch screen capable.
Wife and I bought both the standard and summer gloves. Absolutely love them both! The fit is perfect and they are so comfortable. With where we live, we enjoy the summer gloves more because here it doesn’t get really cold. However the standard are more durable and just as comfortable. You will not go wrong with choosing any two of these gloves.
I had the first version of these gloves and wasn't impressed. However, the company listened to people like me and made updates that make them much more comfortable. Then they sent me a free pair to prove it! Rock on with your gloves and your customer service! I'll be back.