Women's Cold Mountain Down Jacket
Women's Specific Performance Fit *see size chart*
An ultra-light, packable design, The Women's Cold Mountain Down Jacket is an essential mountain bike gear piece. Stuff this jacket into your frame bag for multiday rides or keep it close by to warm up after a long cold ride. This versatile yet stylish jacket is made for the outdoors—our women's line is developed with quality, durability, and tailored performance features in mind.
*Runs small, see size guide*
Specs and Features
- A tailored cut to better fit a women's form
- Shell and liner are 20 denier with water-resistant DWR coating
- 650-fill-power Features RDS Certified Down (Responsible Down Standard Certified)
- Woven nylon inner/outer shell for strength and durability
- Underarm gusset for increased durability and range of motion
- Reflective logos design for style and safety
- Ultra-light and packable comes with a stuff sack
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
With fall moving into winter, I am happy to have this jacket. It packs down small, provides big warmth and comes with me whether I am on a ride or going to the grocery store. I am 5'5" and 165, I got the large to be able to layer under. It fits well.
Very warm, packable and great fit!
5”4 120lbs and Small fits perfectly! might be my new “go to” all winter favorite jacket! Light weight but not light on the warmth. Highly recommend
I bought this for my wife and she loves it. The jacket is thin/not bulky yet it is extremely warm. She wears it on rides and for normal wear. Great for cold days!
Wish the arms were a little longer. I had to get a bigger size to get longer sleeves, when the large fit perfect.