Standard Issue Retro
When you wear our logo, you represent a community of cyclists passionate about our core beliefs: riding bikes, giving back, and sharing the journey with our friends.
Unisex Performance Fit
Bring on that full-fledged summer sweat because our Tech Lite Gloves know how to keep the handlebar grip optimal! They feature a fully ventilated palm, highly breathable open mesh fabric, our upgraded thumb swiper material, and a thumb reinforcement patch. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- New 4-way stretch open mesh fabric for breathability, moisture management, and an overall ultralight feel
- Fully ventilated upgraded palm material with hundreds of holes
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Silicone touchpoint grip for added performance in wet and dry conditions
- Trim-less cuff for an easy on/off and enhanced breathability
- Touch screen technology on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
These gloves are absolutely Awesome. I switched to these gloves after a few different half finger gloves and found the full finger Tech Lite gave me more movement. Besides that, they breathe very well on the hot summer rides and my hands never get too hot, and never slip when wet. Outstanding Product!
I hate to wear gloves during the warm (and especially hot) months. I road ride and gravel ride so I bought these to see how they work. I can happily report that the feel great in the hot weather. My hands actually feel a bit cooler and it certainly helps with sweating.