The official gloves of Berm peak!
Unisex Performance Fit
Our minimalist glove is anything but minimal when it comes to features. We developed the Tech Glove 2.0 to be the most durable and functional mountain bike glove on the market. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- Built to have a minimalist feel
- Stretch panel on the cuff for easier off/on
- Touch screen on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Upgraded palm material and silicone printing for enhanced grip and durability
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and control when grabbing the bars
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
Legit! My new favorite pair!
Decent pair of gloves. Thin, light but grippy. No padding so you can feel the bars. Good ventilation for my sweaty hands. XL are a bit long in the finger for me so if I could order again, I'd try LG. After putting them to the test over the course of about ten rides and two handwashings with mild soap and water, some of the stiching is coming undone near the wrist. Might try to see if I can stich em myself. Would be cool if there was warranty. Kinda disappointed they came apart so quickly but still proud to rep berm peak. Decent while they lasted.
Hey Trevor, sorry to hear you had an issue with the gloves. It sounds like the factory missed some stitching as that should not be happening! If you'd like to get a replacement please email our customer service department at email@example.com and they'll be glad to take care of you.