Cool Weather Tech 2.0 Glove
Say goodbye to bulky winter gloves! Our Cool Weather Tech 2.0 Gloves are constructed of Windproof, All-Weather Neoprene and packed with the same features as the standard gloves. In addition, we used our upgraded single-layer palm material to retain normal feel and control when grabbing the bars with a slip-on neoprene cuff to keep the cold out. These gloves are made for one thing: ripping singletrack when the temperature drops!
Unisex Performance Fit
Specs and Features
- Constructed of windproof neoprene material to keep you riding all year long
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Neoprene slip-on cuff to keep the cold out!
- Touch screen that works on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Upgraded palm material and silicone printing for enhanced grip and durability
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and control when grabbing the bars
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
I'm also not sure how warm these will be. You get what you pay for.
Have you had a chance to use the gloves yet? It sounds like you may have not used them much so far from your review. If you hop over to some of the other designs like the Trees you will see lots of positive reviews in both durability and keeping your digits toasty. They are not a full winter glove (intentionally as we didn't want bulky) but we find they work great for most people in the upper 30s and easily into the 40s. If you have any issues or concerns down the road please reach out to us. Cheers!