Go Ride Your Bike
Remember, life's a trip, and there is only one solution, drop everything, and Go Ride Your Bike!
Unisex Performance Fit
Our minimalist glove is anything but minimal when it comes to features. We developed the new Tech Glove 2.0 to be the most durable and functional mountain bike glove on the market. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Stretch panel on the cuff for easier off/on
- Touch screen on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Upgraded palm material and silicone printing for enhanced grip and durability
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and control when grabbing the bars
- Cuff trim sewn into the seam for a cleaner look and longevity
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
I love these gloves. I have long fingers and don't always find gloves that fit like, well like a glove. These have kept my fingers warm enough, but not hot, and aren't bulky or slippy. They look cool too.
I just switched over from padded Giro half finger gloves to these. I instantly loved the fit, the feel, the grip, and the overall usability of these gloves. They look great too! The tech features on the fingers is an added bonus as I can use them all ride without taking them off! I'll be buying myself and my wife some more in the near future! These are a fantastic product at a great price point.
The gloves fit very well and provide a steady, comfortable grip. I will definitely buy them again.
Super cute and great quality glove! Will be buying some as gifts and my friends are all jealous :)
These are the only kind of gloves I wear riding a bike any more. End of story.