Cold Mountain Reversible Down Jacket
The Cold Mountain Down Jacket is an essential mountain bike gear piece, rugged like it's namesake, it's adaptability to any environment is what makes it a must-have. An ultra-lightweight packable, reversible design makes it a great companion for multiday adventures or post-ride hangouts.
Specs and Features
- Shell and liner are 20 denier with water-resistant DWR coating
- 650-fill-power Features RDS Certified Down (Responsible Down Standard Certified)
- Woven nylon inner/outer shell for strength and durability
- Underarm gusset for increased durability and range of motion
- Ultra-light and packable comes with a stuff sack
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
My son wears this jacket every day. It is a great jacket with a wonderful price point!
Fits well ... excellent jacket for my cold winter rides!!!!
Replaced my 10yr old mtn hardwear jacket with this. Suffice to say, its epic. Love the fit. Definitely go up a size if you have broader shoulders or arms. The XL is a tiny bit big but the L would've pinched in the armpits. Great to ride in, use as a mid layer in winter, and as an every day jacket. SO much cooler than the Patagucci jackets you cant seem to get away from in New England.
Very light and worm jacket, I live it,
Nice jacket and it fits