Go Ride Your Bike
Remember, life's a trip, and there is only one solution, drop everything, and Go Ride Your Bike!
Men’s Performance Fit (runs small, we recommend going up one size)
This jersey expects long days in the saddle. With its modern design and fit, you won't be lacking in comfort while you’re racking up the miles.
Specs and Features
- Industry-leading full-length YKK Zipper
- Additional side seams for full range of motion and comfort on the bike
- 3 large pockets on the rear (side pockets are 5"x6", middle pocket is 5"x7-3/4")
- Silicone gripper at the waistline to keep the jersey from riding up
- Features our PRO+ fabric, which is designed for optimal performance and comfort
- Reflective piping on both sides of the pockets
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
I'm so glad I got one of these. It fits and feels just like a jersey that I paid $139 for. I ride gravel and MTB so I got this one for the gravel days. Matched with the gloves and had some socks that matched already. Stepping out in style. That's half the battle, right?
This is a beautiful jersey, the pictures don't do justice. I am 5'11", 165 lbs, and the XL fits great. Nice feel and seems to be well made.
I normally wear a size large for almost everything and I had to order up two sizes to 2XL and it’s still smaller than I would like.
This is the only shirt I have ever owned with a backwards zipper (zipper pull is on the left). Because of that and it’s very tiny size it os hard to get zipped.