Standard Issue Signal
When you wear our logo, you represent a community of cyclists passionate about our core beliefs: riding bikes, giving back, and sharing the journey with our friends.
Unisex Performance Fit
Bring on that full-fledged summer sweat because our Tech Lite Gloves know how to keep the handlebar grip optimal! They feature a fully ventilated palm, highly breathable open mesh fabric, our upgraded thumb swiper material, and a thumb reinforcement patch. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- New 4-way stretch open mesh fabric for breathability, moisture management, and an overall ultralight feel
- Fully ventilated upgraded palm material with hundreds of holes
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit)
- Silicone touchpoint grip for added performance in wet and dry conditions
- Trim-less cuff for an easy on/off and enhanced breathability
- Touch screen technology on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
Love these gloves. Wish I had them when I lived in Georgia.
Love the gloves for the warmer summer rides. Runs a little smaller than the other pairs of gloves I have from Cognative but overall still like them. After three rides their stretching out a bit so may be the perfect size once broken in.
Great hot weather gloves. Cooler than most for Texas riding, that's important. The only down side is they seem to stretch out more than the 2.0 gloves which makes them a little loose for serious riding after 3-4 hard rides. Thus the 4star over 5. When I'm tired or doing downhill I prefer a snug glove not moving around on me.