Let's Ride Bikes
Mountain biking is about sharing the ride and the journey that comes with it. We believe in three words that bring us all together: Let's Ride Bikes!
Our youth minimalist mountain bike glove is anything but minimal when it comes to features. We've packed all of the same upgrades as the adult gloves. We developed the new Tech Glove 2.0 to be the most durable and functional mountain bike glove on the market. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit or if you know another growth spurt is on the way)
- Stretch panel on the cuff for easier off/on
- Touch screen on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Upgraded palm material and silicone printing for enhanced grip and durability
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and control when grabbing the bars
- Cuff trim sewn into the seam for a cleaner look and longevity
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
Hard to find slip on kids gloves, we've always had issues with Velcro coming undone, especially when worn out. These are great. High quality materials, good stretch, and size chart was spot on. Time will tell for longevity but nothing concerning after a month or so of use.
A very nice improvement of the original design. I’m very happy with them & continue to test them in the harsh wet weather of PNW.
Like them. Just a little big for my 5 year old. Wish you had smaller sizes for the little riders getting out there hitting the trail.