Limited Edition Bootlegger
It's essential to pay homage to the place you live, and Appalachia is so rich in culture it's easy to do. So as we were creating the design for our new limited edition glove, we kept coming back to copper and silver tones running through the image and couldn't help but think about the history of moonshine in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The limited-edition Bootlegger Glove pays tribute to a term used back in those days, the "Bootleg Turn." A whiskey hauler's technique of turning a car around in a sudden controlled skid. I think as mountain bikers, we can all relate to a little BRAAAP action, even if it's about a Bootlegger running from the law.
Unisex Performance Fit
Our youth minimalist mountain bike glove is anything but minimal when it comes to features. We've packed all of the same upgrades as the adult gloves. We developed the new Tech Glove 2.0 to be the most durable and functional mountain bike glove on the market. Part of our sustainability mission at Cognative is to make products that last!
Specs and Features
- Built to have a minimalist feel (like a second layer of skin, order one size up if you like a looser fit or if you know another growth spurt is on the way)
- Stretch panel on the cuff for easier off/on
- Touch screen on both the index finger and thumb
- Reinforcement patch in between the index finger and thumb to prevent common seam blowouts
- Upgraded palm material and silicone printing for enhanced grip and durability
- Ultra-soft and durable thumb swiper material
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and control when grabbing the bars
- Cuff trim sewn into the seam for a cleaner look and longevity
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.