Women's Standard Issue Endurance ¾ Tights
Women's Performance Fit
We strive to create gear that performs without lacking in comfort. Our Standard Issue Endurance 3/4 tights are constructed to tackle long hours in the saddle with next to skin softness and breathability.
Specs and Features
- Completely redesigned smooth yoga pant style waist
- New comfort contouring chamois with 4-5 hour ride performance
- 82% Polyester 18% Spandex with 4-way stretch
- Poly Performance material to aid moisture transfer and breathability
- Leg opening Comfort Cuff design offers stay-in-place coverage without the need for excessive compression or grippers
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
Love these! Felt great wearing them on a ride, love the length and the cognitive detail on the pants.
Most comfortable chamois for long rides and all-day wear. Usually when I get done with a ride the first thing I want to do is get out of my chamois! Somehow this one still feels comfortable after a ride.
Love these! Ordered the discontinued version on clearance but Cognative gave me the upgrade for free. The best products, the best service and they give back to trails…yes, yes and yes!