Cognative Guide Trail Shorts
Women's Performance Fit
Say goodbye to baggy and awkward-looking ride shorts. Not only did we dial in every feature for comfort and performance on the trail, but we also dialed in the fit with a performance taper on the leg opening. With 2 large zippered pockets in the perfect location on the side of each leg, not only will your phone be secure you won't even know it's there. We named them the Guide Short to pay homage to the gear that takes you places—the gear that you go back to year after year because it's the best at what it does... And every pair of Guide Trail shorts is backed by our Cognative Ride Life Guarantee™, so you can rest easy knowing we've always got your back.
Specs and Features
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex with 4-way stretch
- Poly Performance material to aid moisture transfer and breathability
- Inseam gusset for overall movement (No more riding up or snagging on your saddle)
- 2 stash pockets in front
- 2 zippered thigh pockets large enough to fit any phone
- Large YKK zippers for ride time dexterity and durability
- Hook and webbing waist adjustments
- Unbreakable waist button with reinforced nylon webbing
Built for you
We believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
I love them! Stretchy material, big pockets, sturdy zippers. The waist adjustment system is really nice.
I really like that they fit like baggies but they are still “fitted”. With my big hips, a lot of shorts end up fitting me with excess material that snags on my saddle. These don’t have that issue!
For reference I followed the directions for their fit guide and ordered a size 6. I’m 5’5”, about 140lbs and 38” hips.