Men's Endurance Tech Pocket Bibs
Men's Performance Fit
Ditch the fanny pack and backpack! Our Endurance Tech Pocket Bibs feature 5 total pockets: 2 lower thigh pockets and 3 large pockets in the rear. Best worn under a loose-fit jersey, the large rear pockets hold your ride essentials without the need for additional storage. To maximize your comfort and hydration, pair with the Hyrdapak collapsible 18oz water bottle.
Specs and Features
- 3 Large rear pockets for the perfect fit with any loose-fit jersey or shorts (7" tall x 4.5" wide)
- 2 Lower thigh pockets for additional storage (6" wide x 5" tall (*varies .5" by size)
- Pair with the Hydrapak collapsible water bottle for a better fit and more comfort than a hard water bottle
- 82% Polyester 18% Spandex with 4-way stretch
- Poly Performance material to aid moisture transfer and breathability
- Thigh opening Comfort Cuff design offers stay-in-place coverage without the need for excessive compression or grippers
- Upgraded chamois provides a next to skin softness with 6-8 hour ride performance
- Low profile mesh bib straps
Built for youWe believe in the freedom and positive benefits of cycling. Whether you are a beginner mountain biker, weekend warrior, Enduro racer, or just love riding bikes with friends, we built our MTB gear for you.
Very nice product, great customer service and delivery was quick
Men's Endurance Tech Pocket Bibs
I am digging these new bibs. Getting things out of my short pockets and not toting a pack with these on. I’ve wore these on 30min hot laps and 6 hour journeys.
Lycra is supposed to be tight fitting. These fit kinda loose. .I've always had a problem with Baggy shorts snagging on the nose of my saddle. So I like the way lycra fits. And now that merchants are making these shorts with cargo pockets , is a plus in my book. Being able to hold a phone in the side pocket is really cool. But I wouldn't put a phone in these pockets, they are small and loose. Maybe put gels or a map in. Something you wont get too upset about losing. They also have back pockets that exactly like the early SWAT shorts from Specilized. The material feels slippery, so using them as a liner, causes outside short to slide down.
I wanted to address some of your concerns from your review:
- You mentioned the price is high. There are no other cargo bibs with these features in the market for a lower price.
- If these are fitting loose, you have too large of a size. These are tight fitting Lycra like all of our Endurance shorts and bibs
- We understand the side pockets may not work for every size phone but the 3 large pockets in the back work great!
- All Lycra material has a smooth finish and 'slippery' like you mentioned. Again, it could be you do not have the correct size. You can see other reviews on these and our standard bibs and this has never been an issue.
- The back pockets are very similar to the SWAT bibs but ours have some design changes that really improve the function. Our pocket size is larger and we also built a 'bottom' to the pocket so items don't get pushed or squeezed up out of the pocket. And one of the best improvements is the overall comfort, especially the shoulder straps. There are numerous reviews mentioning this on our standard bibs which feature the same strap and material, just without the pockets.